• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MN Snowmobile Race

J
Dec 24, 2007
MN
mn race

up farther in the thread is an attachment with the actual poster --
Trophy Class registration 8:30-9:30
Cash class registration 12:30-1:30
Racing starts at 10 AM cash class will start as soon after 1:30 as possible -- trail class completes program first.

It all depends on turn out -- without preregistration it is a crap shoot.

We had a glitch in registration last year and start about an hour late -- done at about 8PM --WE have 4 huge light standards.

All I know is we could have a crowed pit so come when you can.
Big Gun --from Wally Hill X is expected to be out tech guy
I am callin to confirm with him on Thursday evening

Jack

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Haven't seen it in person but last nite at our meeting they were saying it was looking great. Two table tops and no kicker this year at top of the hill. A good hill and I have no sled to run anyone got one for rent?;)
Hope to meet a few fellow snowesters I will be there parking and teching in the morning should be wearing a blue coat.
Darren

J
Dec 24, 2007
MN
mn race

There is a table top right after the start and another not too much farther up the hillthne a drag race to the finish -- no bumps near the top anymore and the lip after finish line was removed this summer.
Again reminder this is a hilltrail sleds also run up - so tame for race sleds but Chuck made it a little technical

Jack

R
Dec 31, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Have fun at the race boys, Im just a little to far away to make it this year;) To people that have not been there it is a fun event with a laid back feel and a good time, Im gonna miss racing it this year. Hey Darren no sled to race this year? Did you leave it out west for the season?

R
Dec 31, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Darren, here a pic of the mountain range 20 minutes from our house;)
907JOSHDW
[/URL][/IMG]

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
We need the bus!!! Dam sled got left in west cause it won't run:mad:I may have to check into plane tickets to Alaska:D
Later gotta get to the races.
D

J
Dec 24, 2007
MN
mn race

200 enteries 100 riders. A few pro Hill Xes - many snocrossers and few national semi pros. This and 88 enteries in the trail class provided a great event. Spectators may have had issues with the weather but the racers did not. Still had 500 there. Our club worked so hard to keep the equipment going - our light standards doubel as our generators and we had guys workin gon them all day. 3 of the 4 made the day -- one part of the day --thanks to them or night racing would have been tough.
Final tab on payout yet to be tallied but we are getting close to the 2000.00 mark I know.
The people who do the hard work probably do not read this board but if they do THANKS!!!! I live with the scorer and she scored for 9 hours 400-500 rounds and she did fantastic!!

Thankd all
Jack

J
Dec 24, 2007
MN
MN race

Thanks 333 - maybe I can sub for Wally some weekend LOL - you bounced Dustin from the 800 class but he gave you a good run with his stocker over 1/2 way up the hill.
Thank You for coming -- say hi to DAD for me.

Jack

Premium Features