• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mn Hill Climb!!

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Our club is hosting a hill climb put on by masters racing. It will take place on Jan. 19th. If you want more info you can PM or call me 507-276-7548 or look it up on Facebook at River Valley Dutchmen snowmobile club. Class winners will quailfy to run at Jackson Hole this year!!!
Darren

Last edited:
H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Is that south of the Cities?

I could look it up, but it's easier to ask.

No hill climbs at Spirit Mt in Duluth anymore.

O

J

jds

Mar 13, 2008
duluth mn.
I called and talked to the guy. Sounds like a good time already got a few of us going down. And yes it's in new hulm. Owen I think u should run that turbo of yours.

J

jds

Mar 13, 2008
duluth mn.
Yea me an eric were talking about it haven't told Paul yet. But I'm sure he would be in. Not sure if I want to run my sled yet since I will have another trip out west after that but would still be fun to go watch.

T

TurboM700

Nov 26, 2007
St. Anthony MN
Did it back in 07 or 08. It was a good time but I wouldnt call it hill climb. You take off from the flats hit about a 50ft table top then race up the "hill" and at the top there are to moguels(sp) that depending on the snow conditions you will need to slow down for. To me this is more set-up like hill cross then hill climb.

It still a good time just want other to know whats it like.

Mike

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Did it back in 07 or 08. It was a good time but I wouldnt call it hill climb. You take off from the flats hit about a 50ft table top then race up the "hill" and at the top there are to moguels(sp) that depending on the snow conditions you will need to slow down for. To me this is more set-up like hill cross then hill climb.

It still a good time just want other to know whats it like.

Mike

That is not what we are running this year!!! It is a timed gated event that will quailify you for Jackson hole if you win a class!! Even if you are not interested in racing this year should make for some good entertainment we are making snow for the hill and will have a least a 36" base the hill is not long but quite steep 40 degrees slope at the base and close to 50 on top!!!

X

x-ac-7

Mar 9, 2008
mantorville, mn
is this a m8 kind of event or would a sno pro work? Having trouble finding info and getting an idea on what the snow/hill is gunna be like.

Premium Features