• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Maxwell / Epstein Child Pedo trial - who / what?

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
View attachment 382713

Trump is on the flight logs 7 different times.
OMG!! From 1993! Going from Teterboro to Palm Beach, Palm Beach to Teterboro, Teterboro to Boston, Boston to Teterboro and Teterboro to Palm Beach in a Hawker, not the Lol ita Express 727 later acquired on Jan 25, 2001 that Clinton flew on 25+ times to STT (St Thomas) and Pedo Island.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article256740662.html (more info - even a salacious leading article title that fails - and a link to the full flight logs)

I hope you really aren't trying to put much stock in that exact information. Do you have anything about Trump going to Pedo Island? (which would be denoted as STT)

Allegedly, Trump and Epstein had a falling out in 2004 for whatever reason. Ya'd think that the FBI could dig up some pedo dirt on Trump, remember when they raided pedo island and confiscated a bunch of stuff - pictures, computers, etc, that NOBODY has heard of since? Instead, the pathetic Dems paid for the fully debunked dossier with Russian prostitutes pissing on him, etc, then the house decided the most effective way to get Trump was to impeach on people like Vindemann's tender feelings.

You still buying into the Russia thing? Lol

I also like how when one searches the keywords Clinton and Epstein on google, pics of Trump come up - it's as if that is the best big tech can do to get dirt on him to sway public opinion:

Try it for yourself:

1642099449060.png

Make no mistake, if you find any credible info on Trump being a pedo, then bring it and if it's proven then absolutely get out the woodchipper! Until then, there are many who have earned the right to visit the woodchipper first.

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Flight logs? I was referring to "the list" that was posted. He is not on there that i can see.

Did you check to see how many times Joe Biden was on the flight logs? How about Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Al Gore? Did you check flight logs on them?

I was pointing out that the list is an edited version of flight logs.
Edited by Steve Bannon maybe.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Here is a copy of one of Epstein's pilots' logbooks - David Rodgers so anyone can go right to the source:

The prolific pedo Epstein had more than one pilot working for him over the years, so this list is not all inclusive.

Last edited:

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
I was pointing out that the list is an edited version of flight logs.
Edited by Steve Bannon maybe.
Dont know who that person is, but the name drop and timing come across as a bit suspicious. Why are you trying to throw some random person under the bus . . .?

Have you had a chance to look over the flight logs and post the dates and the times Joe Biden, Barak Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore appeared in them?

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Not to mention check the actual departure and destination which has already been proven not to the island in trumps case.

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Not to mention check the actual departure and destination which has already been proven not to the island in trumps case.
Trump's child rape allegation was right at home in New York.
Don't have to go to pedo Island to be a pedo.

Trump is winning in the contest of most women accusing him of sex assault.
Trump 26
Biden 2
Obama 0

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Dont know who that person is, but the name drop and timing come across as a bit suspicious. Why are you trying to throw some random person under the bus . . .?

Have you had a chance to look over the flight logs and post the dates and the times Joe Biden, Barak Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Al Gore appeared in them?
Steve Bannon was the guy who got Trump elected using Cambridge Analytica .

He ripped people off for millions on the build a wall fund. Got convicted of the fraud and pardoned by Trump.

Al gore, Hillary, joe Biden, Obama...
Nope
Bill is a yes. No surprise there

Last edited:
Premium Features