• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mapping for boon docker box 07 m8

W
Dec 9, 2008
Can anyone help? I have a 07 m8 sno pro with a boondocker control box, head kit, and can. I have been having issues with the sled bogging down after long pulls where the pipe is heated up. typically, if i let it sit and cool back down it will run, but after awhile the same thing will happen.. does anyone have mapping numbers that they would share? i have also been told that it could be the Exhaust sensor? Any advice would be appreciated, I bought this sled used and the dealership it was bought from originally is out of biz.

K

knzee

Dec 29, 2008
Great Falls, MT
less fuel

Who's head kit? What is the ratio on the head? Never seen where you need a fuel controler for a head and a can. Might find out what head is on it and see if they do require fuel change. Is it clutch bog or fuel/air issues. Had a problem after I put pipe, head, reeds, airbox on once. Ran great but once the clutch heated up ran with a bog. Needed to change weights around to keep the clutch from slipping. After you pull a long pull, kill the motor with wot and check plugs also see how much heat you are getting off your clutch after hard pull.

W
Dec 9, 2008
Thanks for the hints. I do not think that it is the cluth, but I will reply with better info; ie. head kit make, pipe make, and cluth make. Thanks Again, Wasatch435

Premium Features