• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

late to the party: 05 king cat

B
Feb 22, 2011
Hey folks, I just got my first sled, an 05 king cat 900efi.

I am looking for the king cat folks here who might help me with my sled.

It starts on the first or second pull, but after a few dry raps on the throttle on the trailer it starts to run rough. I think its the plug wire or coil. Ive been resrching how to check the resistance on the coil.

Are there any Colorado artic cat sled heads out there willing to help me out?

I am looking to learn about my sled, and do my own mantinance, but need some help getting started.

I am also looking for a good mechanic, my local AC dealer is new, and has no training or mech exp. so I cant pay him hour by hour to learn on my sled.

is there any recommendations for an AC sled mech.

dors anyone have info for affordablr mark, in Denver?

thank you all

G
Apr 29, 2010
Big D in Woodland park has a great mechanic, he came from Stanwood in Silver Cliff. His name is Todd, he has helped us out a lot.

B
Feb 22, 2011
Thank you, I will look him up.

Any chance you are on the front range? I am looking for people to hang out with that have and build arctic cats. I want to learn as much as I can. any links or tips are appreciated.

I got a few pm's for help as well, thank you

bob

B
Jan 15, 2010
steamboatsprings co.
I live in steamboatsprings and im always looking for someone to ride with.I have a 03 mountain cat 900 I got it in february it runs like a raped ape.im learning about it as well allot of my friends have them as well.try inexpensive fixes such as new plug wires and boots and clean the power valves it made a great difference on my sled.

D

Dobber1

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Hey folks, I just got my first sled, an 05 king cat 900efi.

I am looking for the king cat folks here who might help me with my sled.

It starts on the first or second pull, but after a few dry raps on the throttle on the trailer it starts to run rough.

Are there any Colorado artic cat sled heads out there willing to help me out?

thank you all

Bob, Bob, Bob...:tsk:I tried to save you from these troubles:frusty:hope you get it figured out before the first snow:welcome:to the sledding world:behindsofa:you could always sell it to an enemy and buy one that's trouble free! :cool:
KingCat-1.jpg

Mancos1.jpg

Premium Features