• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund.

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Their testimony was they never PAID him. The others involved testified they were hired, then the owners refused to pay and backed out because of fear of liability of hiring which was a smart move.

I believe they testified they never asked them to be there.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
258631913_10226482573031919_6222253161184175242_n.jpg

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
Sounds like the only video a couple of you people have seen are from you fake news . Go ahead and watch it again and this time for a person on the other side that is also recording it with a much better view of the guns , that is only one of many .

To think a car lot owner BAHAHAHAHA actually tell the truth when they would never be allowed to ever have a business there again , really ? I'm sure they have a really special deal for you .
images

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Exactly
I’m not quoting news source interpretations.
I watched the majority of the trial.

I’ve got nothing to gain btw.

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Sounds like the only video a couple of you people have seen are from you fake news . Go ahead and watch it again and this time for a person on the other side that is also recording it with a much better view of the guns , that is only one of many .

To think a car lot owner BAHAHAHAHA actually tell the truth when they would never be allowed to ever have a business there again , really ? I'm sure they have a really special deal for you .
images

So which statement from them was a lie? The one where they ask Kyle to guard the place or the one where they didn't ask Kyle to guard their place?
Are you saying they got kicked out of Kenosha?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
So which statement from them was a lie? The one where they ask Kyle to guard the place or the one where they didn't ask Kyle to guard their place?
Are you saying they got kicked out of Kenosha?
So how is it someone new shows up in a thread and is a complete asshole disagreeing with the majority that have taken the deep dive and also has nothing incentive to offer but being a prick ?

I don't believe you have a good bone in your body for the whole but for the few .

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Should the FCC revoke broadcasting rights to broadcasters that claim to be news yet only put out incorrect propaganda ?
Or would it be better to brand the forehead of those watch with the letter "S" so we know they are stupid before they even open their mouths?

Premium Features