• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund.

C
Sep 8, 2014
Crested Butte
Hey captain fact check.

Do you know why Kyle fired his first two lawyers?

Because they were pushing him into publicity situations.

Number one being a photo op with the proud boys.

So we are clear that he did flash WP symbol with proudboys, but his far right legal team tricked him into it.
Its as if the far right, qanon and the proud boys did more damage to his case then the liberal media.

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
So we are clear, the 3 douche bags that CB_Rob has sympathy for were all felons (AKA BLM protesters - but that doesn't matter at the point in time), and NOT Kyle.

So we are clear, CB_Rob wants Kyles head at any psychotic price - After a thorough legal investigation with endless resources put in place, and a very and LEGAL public trial - and make no question that this was HYPER politicized.... Yeah, ok

I've gotta agree with your self assessment that you are a trump hating Republican - Like the Worthless POS Romney, which is nice. Why not just call it what it is - yeah, you are a liberal, probably a communist to fit in.

I know you support, or at least give him the benefit of the doubt for DEB, because your media tells you to think "its a mystery".

LOL

Last edited:

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
260469363_10159506371138467_3566963176356427872_n.jpg

leisureexpress

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 27, 2008
Wise words of co-worker of mine. Damn:

I must admit, I admire your tenacity. The FACT of the matter is, Kyle was acquitted by a jury of his peers who have seen more and know more about this case and every fine detail to the pixel size of a photo or video. Coulda would shoulda. Well it happened unfortunately in a city that chose to let it burn and withdrew law enforcement. And, in our American way of justice, he was found not guilty on ALL counts whether or not you or I agree. I cannot debate the facts with 12 jurers that actually know the facts. You certainly don’t. Nor do I. If you’re so dug in, go after the 12 Americans who called it as they saw it or maybe, just give it a rest. He’s a free young man who was proven in a court of law he defended his life. Regardless of yours, mine and our opinions including the media for which I give no credibility, Kyle walks away, free with only the burden to carry this tragic experience for the rest of his waking life. It’s over darlin’ - the jury has spoken. Go find a proactive debate where you may make a difference, but this one is done.

And that's all she wrote.

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
This is what abc has to offer

Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin​

Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin
ByThe Associated Press
November 22, 2021, 10:09 AM
• 1 min read
WAUKESHA, Wis. -- Police say they will pursue five intentional-homicide charges in deadly parade crash in Wisconsin.

That's it?

How about,
Man runs over and kills 5 people some of which were children and aslo injuring 50 plus people with his SUV .
Is that to harsh ?

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
1637727712644.jpeg
So we are clear that he did flash WP symbol with proudboys, but his far right legal team tricked him into it.
Its as if the far right, qanon and the proud boys did more damage to his case then the liberal media.

Nice try Bitch :)

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
Another liberal desperately grabbing that last rung of false info moments before she discovers WHY the pic isn’t a smoking gun.?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
William L,

Thank you.

Those two words surely aren't enough to describe the debt of gratitude in my heart for what you and so many other complete strangers have done for me over this past year and a half.

While I wasn't able to say much, my mom and Dave kept me updated on all the incredible support and words of encouragement, and it helped me to keep my head up even on the toughest days.

I have no doubt that I'd be sitting in prison today if it hadn't been for you, and it's something I will never forget.

As you may have seen, I've been doing a handful of interviews to share my story but mostly I've been trying to catch my breath and relax.

We will be in touch very soon about what's to come, but in the meantime, I hope you'll keep up with me directly on social media. My team and I started up a variety of accounts and I want to make sure you have the official ones, because people have been starting fake ones over the last couple of weeks.

Here are all my official accounts (anything else you can report as fake):

Twitter: @ThisIsKyleR
Facebook: @thisiskylerittenhouse
Instagram: @thisiskylerittenhouse
TikTok: @thisiskylerittenhouse

Again, thank you for everything and I'll talk to you very soon.

– Kyle

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
It would be cool if he sued all the networks for falsely accusing him of all the accusations, making him a multi millionaire! Then he sends everyone that contributed to his defense fund a nice gift.

Last edited:

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
He has a good video on the different grips of a pistol for different situations, a lot of instructors don't go threw them.

Premium Features