• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Keweenaw Trail Conditions II

T
Jan 9, 2009
x2. Plenty of heavy stuckin on the tops of some hills. Side hilling was a bit more sketchy as well, but still had a good day out. Played all day 9-3 and never was more than 15 miles from the Truck!!! Found some more good stuff, nothing fresh everything we saw had tracks just had to pick the unused lines, which were more difficult. If we get more snow I will come again if not ill be waiting till we head west

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
6" of fresh in my driveway. Prob a few more than that up in south range and toivola and its still snowing hard! I thinks we might have another pow day yet!

T
Jan 9, 2009
Not local live two hours away, but always looking to ride. I am either going friday or sunday maybe both. Most likely me and one other guy.

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
Add another 5" so prob 10-14" so far depending on where your at... I heard north of here got hit a little harder.. Might be a good time to hit up the radar base.. Still coming down as well. I will make some calls in the morning and get the lo-down. Let me now when you guys are headed out I should be avail to sled in this week and weekend...

T
Jan 9, 2009
Coming friday me and one other. Gonna leave the truck in Twin lakes at the hotel or BP and ride north and east.......unless you wanna come along and have other ideas

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
It's still just dumping! At least 18" in places. It's all gonna be good now. No need for radar base. I might be down to meet ya just gotta check on a couple things I will let ya know by tomorrow.

B

Boondocker82

Sep 10, 2010
Onalaska, WI
I wanna call in these next two days so bad and head up there. Only problem is I start a new gig on Monday and don't wanna burn any bridges. Have Finn tearing it up. I'll be up in Friday and extremely jealous til then:D

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
Blue skies.... Pow and no one is here. So as long as it stays cold fri aughts to be just grand.. I am gonna be truckless for the next week as it in for some fixings. That's means I am sledding for transportation and probably could meet anyone as far as the mosquito. So let me know if yous want meet there. Not really trying to sled as far as twin lakes and I really don't know my way around there at all. Mosquito is prob 10 miles from twin lakes. Maybe we can make er werk.

Last edited:
T
Jan 9, 2009
Yeah, I know where the bug is at. I am at home today with our 3 year old, and as long as he is good for daycare tomorrow, I am good for friday. He seems much better. I will let you know as it gets closer. Not sure how to drive to the Bug from Twin LAkes but I can get there on my sled.

T
Jan 9, 2009
Its up to Mthood, I though have to cancel for friday and plan for sunday. Darn sick kids and I gotta stay home with him tomorrow, thought he was getting better but not the case.

No reason Sunday I cant come, woulda come Saturday but have an unplanned funeral now just found out yesterday, not anyone close to me but still need to go.

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
Alright fellas here is the deal... We are riding both sat and sun. Please come if you would like. We meet at 1 at the unfinished garage that's at the corner of 2nd and champion in south range. The trail is 10 yards away as well. Plenty of parking or you can sled there. If you have a huge trailer you might want to park at the wildlife refuge and just sled the .15 miles north to the garage. Let me know what your plans are fellas and I will be waiting for whoever wants to come. Please RSVP so I can get a head count.

T
Jan 9, 2009
MTHood,

Not sure if we will be there, gonna come up in the am and ride if we get out of the woods before then maybe we will head up if time allows.

B

Boondocker82

Sep 10, 2010
Onalaska, WI
I'd love to, always a pleasure riding with ya but some buddies are up so I'm gonna be riding a bit south with them. Still thinking about Wyoming?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

M

mthoodskiguy

Feb 19, 2008
DIAMOND LAKE/BEND
Ya still interested in wyoming potentially.. could you send the details to me via facebook or something. My subscription ran out on snowest so I don't know if I can get Pms anymore.. No TDUGGER we see if wee see ya

Premium Features