• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Jackson Hole next weekend,Got Ballz?

E
Dec 6, 2007
Steve W and I are heading to the hill climbs next weekend, we are in need of a couple more riders that are willing to attempt to go over the top.

come on guys, this is history in the making! be one of the first to ever climb at Jackson Hole with a snowhawk!

E
Dec 6, 2007
wow, nobody wants to play with us in jackson this friday. At least come, ride up 50' and turn out. You will at least get 3rd place out of it!

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
Saw this today. Was very kul and I hope they make it a real event in the future. Three snowhawks, two 600's and one a 950 I think they said. It sounded sweet! They also had a Honda 2 stroke and a Mountain horse on a 450 kawasaki The kawi made it over the top! Glad they had enough guys to do this. Was awesome to watch!!

E
Dec 6, 2007
It was awesome to be there and to participate, that klim sign kicked my butt!:loco::loco: wow that hurt, and still does! I couldn't get that gen 2 ski to cut. not saying that is was the ski, just I was not use to riding with it!

Big thanks to Steve for the invite and to His daughter Katana for letting me use her 600 hawk!

Looks like we are going to have our own class next year!

Boostfreak

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2002
Lander, Wyoming
Man you won the crowd over after takin out the klim arch. Every body was thinkin you were done but when you got back on and kept goin to the cat walk we were all impressed. Good Job man and way to keep after it!! Glad your getting your own class next year. You all deserve it.:face-icon-small-coo

E
Dec 6, 2007
Thanks, It was about just making it not about staying in the course. They told us to do what ever it took to make it to the cat walk. Just wish I would have lined up a bit better for the top. Next year!

Premium Features