• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ISOC Cantebury Race???

D
Oct 20, 2008
Question about the ISOC racing venues? I would like to make a trip to see a weekend of racing, I'm unable to make the Duluth opener. Wondered if ISOC put on a good show at Cantebury Park? I watched Duluth one year, I liked the fact that you were close to the racing, it was a good spectator venue. Would Cantebury be a good choice, or a different one? Thanks.

B
Feb 2, 2010
Question about the ISOC racing venues? I would like to make a trip to see a weekend of racing, I'm unable to make the Duluth opener. Wondered if ISOC put on a good show at Cantebury Park? I watched Duluth one year, I liked the fact that you were close to the racing, it was a good spectator venue. Would Cantebury be a good choice, or a different one? Thanks.
I have been to alote of snocross races,Cantebury is a great place to watch races.And you are close to the track.It will be my 11th year going to Cantebury.

C
Feb 28, 2011
isoc

We went to the cities for about 4 years in a row, then to Elko last year. I can't wait to go back to Cantebury again if it tells you anything. The Elko track I thought was not that impressive, but Cantebury is always pretty sick. Your looking right at the headlights at the starting line, then usually a rythem section, big finish line table top, and the back stretch is full of doubles and triples. And can't forget the Gravity Cavity. Can't see it that well, but its there.

Premium Features