• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Installed BDX intake, M1000 now runs terrible...

bgreen776

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
Kenai, AK
www.backcountryrebles.com
This is an old thread.

Our sleds are somewhat like people, what is true for your sled is not necessarily true for another.

The bdx intake may or may not have made my sled run like sh!t. There was too many other things going wrong with my sled at that time to be sure one way or another. Either way, its an okay product, nobody ever told me I could run that intake and not expect to make tuning changes. As I am no tuning expert, this was most likely my fault, the sled runs fine now.

Some sleds throw random codes when the tail light isnt wired up. My M1000 throws a water temp sensor code, a pipe temp code, and if I remember correctly, a TPS code. Those of you who dont have any problem are lucky, not everyone can get away with no tail light without codes.

Last edited:
S
Jan 13, 2009
kelso washington
you

This is an old thread.

Our sleds are somewhat like people, what is true for your sled is not necessarily true for another.

The bdx intake may or may not have made my sled run like sh!t. There was too many other things going wrong with my sled at that time to be sure one way or another. Either way, its an okay product, nobody ever told me I could run that intake and not expect to make tuning changes. As I am no tuning expert, this was most likely my fault, the sled runs fine now.

Some sleds throw random codes when the tail light isnt wired up. My M1000 throws a water temp sensor code, a pipe temp code, and if I remember correctly, a TPS code. Those of you who dont have any problem are lucky, not everyone can get away with no tail light without codes.

have problems

Premium Features