• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

In Duluth MN f/s mod King Cat

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Hightimes 975cc King Cat, Very low miles, probably only a couple thousand on the chassis and less than 500 on the motor. Big list of the mods and parts. Several thousands spent. Let's just say it the fastest , best running, N/A big bore arround thse parts. It won Spirit Mt. Sport open Hill Drags this April.
Call my cell or pm me , 218-393-3570

Owen

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Oh yeah. I need $5,000 or trade.

I'm probably going to ride my wife's M-8 for the winter, so she needs a sled. A two touring, a fourstroke, or most any mild manered Cat.

Owen

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
Here's the list;

Starting at the speedo hole snorkel, 46 mm boots then 44mm roundslides, 46 mm intakes, then V-Force reeds, ported case and cylinder to factory mod. specs designed by dyno work at Arctic, Black Magic mono block heads , recut and redomed to new bore, both 10 to1 and 12 to 1, Wrapped Jaws D-twin pipes with the front dump exit. I also have some inserts for high alt.
It has three tracks, the one on ti is a Challanger Extreme 162''x 15'' x 2.5 with Sledjunky's drop brackets. Two Attack-20's one trimmed and carbide studded and one like new. There are two hoods one black and one color changing metalic with blacked out headlight and no decals. Many clutching parts, etc.

Owen

Premium Features