• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important decision HELP

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Alright guys, this is as close as a life or death decision gets for me and I need your help! I may or may not of hit a tree last winter breaking my hood, front bumper, and belly pan. Due to this incident that may or may not of been my fault (nobody else around 100% my fault) I ordered myself a new hood with lots of venting and of course a headlight delete (with small lights in the corner) this hood is black, now the situation I need help with is do I get a new front bumper and belly pan in black, or orange? Nowhere else on my sled does it have orange, but I have decided to get new running boards (B&M Group buy) and assuming he sells them in orange I could match the front end orange with the running boards, or I could just go all black.

So lets hear it guys what do I do!!?

Ps. Feel free to post pictures of your ride

A

ACMtnCat

Nov 26, 2007
Utah
All black is cool! But so is a splash of color! My TM8 has stayed pretty much all black its whole life. Even through a few tree incidents!

I wrecked my lill M6 and when I rebuilt it I went with some orange instead of the red.

The color pops in the snow compared to the black sleds!

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
what ever is cheep slap it on and ride it. this is not a fashion show.
orange white or black the tree still wont see u coming and move out of your way.

It's all the same price I'm buying it new color doesn't effect the price (otherwise I would get the cheap option) so I want to buy what looks best.

Thinking maybe orange boards and black rest?

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Over the last few years, everyone and their brother has gone with either all black stuff, or with over the top wraps. I myself like something with at least a little color to it to set things apart and stand out from the crowd just a bit. "Oneoldfart" has a pretty good looking combination in my opinion:beer;

RobertTrivanovic

Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2012
Abbotsford BC
Over the last few years, everyone and their brother has gone with either all black stuff, or with over the top wraps. I myself like something with at least a little color to it to set things apart and stand out from the crowd just a bit. "Oneoldfart" has a pretty good looking combination in my opinion:beer;

My hood alone stands out from the rest of the cats out there just with it being so unique I can't find this style hood anywhere. Not even sure how I ended up with it but I like it. Might just get orange boards to add some color to it. I still have normal a arms and all that too, not taking it to the powdercoater although I wish I was.

Premium Features