• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

how much has the HCR changed since 2014?

R
My 14, was noted as being 14lbs lighter than the 13, previous models. The 15, 16 went to just different graphics, that's it. In 2017, graphic change again and the new C-Tec 800 came out. Then in my opinion, they came out with the Hardcore to replace the HCR. Then suspension changes and the new chassis..
Do a google search and you will find specs, etc.

W
Jan 18, 2020
My 14, was noted as being 14lbs lighter than the 13, previous models. The 15, 16 went to just different graphics, that's it. In 2017, graphic change again and the new C-Tec 800 came out. Then in my opinion, they came out with the Hardcore to replace the HCR. Then suspension changes and the new chassis..
Do a google search and you will find specs, etc.
Thank you for the response, I am currently a college student at a university who lost everything due to a drug addiction including my 14 HCR 8000 and financially not going to be able to ride this winter. By the time next season comes around I figure I will probably be riding something along the lines of the rev chassis. Hopefully manage to spend roughly 3,000 on something that hasn't been rode by someone like myself already... But chose to write about one of my passions for an english 1010 class, and was curious to know if in 2020 there were significant/noticable changes made.

pointerdog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2009
Actually in 2016 the front end changed drastically and in 2018 the Ctec 800 came out for the HCR. 2020 is a whole new chassis compared to the 2014

Premium Features