• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

History of the forum......

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
B
Jul 6, 2001
Watrous, SK
memory lane... some i wish i could forget. (hey beels, do i have any cheetos on my a$$?... bc and hobbes, "krwuaaaar")

hobbes... you did turn out to be some kind of dork, oh well, i still love ya (not that homo love you are looking forward to, just that kinda brotherly love... we are related and all)

scott... ever seen anyone jump the entire trail after waterskipping across a lake and t-boning a tree 10' up? (2 miles down the trail into a 3 day riding weekend mind you) ya, i'm THAT good.

i've had so many good times with this crew and consider all of them very close friends, i trust them with my life every time out. i'll only be sticking around this place if the rest of ya are... email or the phone sure works for me!

those pictures are great... thanks for posting... i have way to many comments to even start so i'm just going to leave that alone!

heres to many many more memories with you ASSHATS! :beer;:beer;

We almost died that night.....

How many people can say they were almost killed by a cop running a stop sign while riding in a car with a couple drunk broads? The only thing we were missing was a couple midgets and a clown. We had car seats.... :eek::D

Sunridge Sledhead

Lifetime Membership
Apr 17, 2002
Star Valley, Wyoming
Last edited:

RYDPWDR

Premium Member
Aug 15, 2002
Billings,MT
Puf700

Lot's of the old guard posting on here, I'm sure Scott will remember Puf700 I really wonder what ever happened to that kid, anyone know?

B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
Wow, I was pretty cocktailed up in most of those pics... :eek:

Some guy in a Griz hoody seems to be in the backround of most of those?

Honestly three of the best friends I have, I met on this forum. And there are many more lifetime friends that I'll never forget, and get to see every year. I hope it can return to some resemblence of it's former self. I'm gonna have to dig out an old puter to find more pics, but here's a few.....

I gotta find the original of this one..
asshatNMFH.jpg

matt.jpg

HD06032Large.jpg

HD06036Large.jpg

HD06079Large.jpg

HD06117Large.jpg

HD06150Large.jpg

HD06152Large.jpg

HD06020Large.jpg

DSC00210.jpg

DSCN0465.jpg

Last edited:

Turbotater

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Magic Valley, Idaho
Long story short, I'm divorced but still hanging with my all my "virtual" friends. I wonder if she blames my virtual friends for the divorce? Cause she'd be right and I'd be forever grateful!! LMAO![/QUOTE]

Being married, a sledhead and a forum junkey is a lot to juggle.lol

The years on here have been great.
When you finally meet people off this forum in person, its almost like you've known em for years.

Great thread Scott, see ya Saturday.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Long story short, I'm divorced but still hanging with my all my "virtual" friends. I wonder if she blames my virtual friends for the divorce? Cause she'd be right and I'd be forever grateful!! LMAO!

Being married, a sledhead and a forum junkey is a lot to juggle.lol

The years on here have been great.
When you finally meet people off this forum in person, its almost like you've known em for years.

Great thread Scott, see ya Saturday.

Yup...see ya then.

THIS pic was taken by yours truly at about 4:30 in the morning.
Brock had driven all the way from Williston NoDak the day before...We meet up at 4:30 and leave Missoula. We get to Spokane at about 7:00 in the morning local time...steal a sled out of a trailer and head back to Superior, Montana to meet up with i8urcat. We tried to catch up with Rideh2o but never did catch up to that old mtn goat.

The Brock bought a sled that day in Spokane...it was a ProX with a Price 1029 triple or something like that in it. It had an m-10 skid. We got back into Steep Creek (WAY WAY back from the road) and the front bolt for the skid holding the m-10 backed out.
We were in trouble....

We didn't have an allen wrench big enough and needle nosed pliers were killin us...so frickin Eric (i8urcat) yanks a bolt out of the chaincase...and matches it with the allen head. PERFECT MATCH. He puts the chaincase bolt upside down into the allen head..finds a nut to snug up on it...and we turned that bugger right back in. Slick as snot.
MAN that was a long day.

HD06020Large.jpg

C

Chubby

Nov 26, 2007
Albany mn.
So many great friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I had pics of the night In cooke when I almost got the $hit kicked out of me Thank gawd for Farmer and the rest of the group!!!!

cooke sno.jpg dirty1.jpg brock.jpg cooke2.JPG ridecats2.jpg

Last edited:
B

B C

Nov 26, 2007
Montucky
Yup...see ya then.

THIS pic was taken by yours truly at about 4:30 in the morning.
Brock had driven all the way from Williston NoDak the day before...We meet up at 4:30 and leave Missoula. We get to Spokane at about 7:00 in the morning local time...steal a sled out of a trailer and head back to Superior, Montana to meet up with i8urcat. We tried to catch up with Rideh2o but never did catch up to that old mtn goat.

The Brock bought a sled that day in Spokane...it was a ProX with a Price 1029 triple or something like that in it. It had an m-10 skid. We got back into Steep Creek (WAY WAY back from the road) and the front bolt for the skid holding the m-10 backed out.
We were in trouble....

We didn't have an allen wrench big enough and needle nosed pliers were killin us...so frickin Eric (i8urcat) yanks a bolt out of the chaincase...and matches it with the allen head. PERFECT MATCH. He puts the chaincase bolt upside down into the allen head..finds a nut to snug up on it...and we turned that bugger right back in. Slick as snot.
MAN that was a long day.

HD06020Large.jpg

Yer full of it Scotty. That's Brock driving my truck on the way to Haydays, prolly 2006 if I remember right. Here's the rest of the crew...

HD06153Large.jpg

HD06014Large.jpg

Chubby, didn't leave you out man...

HD06062Large.jpg

Last edited:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Huh...I have a pic that is virtually identical. I'll see if I can dig it up then. LOL

M

MPS

WTF Slim!!!!!!!!!! Why are you in a bunch of pics kissing men!?? ....and all this time I have been hanging out with you....I think you have had ill intentions the entire time! I am gonna watch my back side from now on!!!!!!!!

Oh damn....and I have sat in your hot tub with you too....I think I am gonna be sick!

attachment.php

Last edited:
H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com
one of the freakest threads was about some dude riding near a clif in Canada, dude falls off the clif 100 or more feet, his buddies stay at the top and have to go get help, dude has to stay the night while his buddies wonder if hes gonna die.....the real creapy part is when someone a few pages later in the threads came in with "serves him right, he should of died and pay for this stupid act".......holy cow that thread went crazy:eek:

Premium Features