• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help!!! Turbo Dragon wont run at full throttle

G

gutterball

Dec 9, 2007
alberta
Sorry guys
Work kind of took over for a few days, spend too much time and money sledding and when duty calls ... well you know.
Hopefully I will have time to check some stuff in the next few days and will get back t you guys what I find.
Scott

skyman

Premium Member
Mar 31, 2008
Sorry guys
Work kind of took over for a few days, spend too much time and money sledding and when duty calls ... well you know.
Hopefully I will have time to check some stuff in the next few days and will get back t you guys what I find.
Scott

Did you find the problem??

F
Jan 11, 2009
voltage reg/electrical likely

Electrics on these can do some strange things' try unpluging all the plugs at the bars and or remove the chassis relay on harness under the belt holder. Something as simple as a shorted handlebar heater pad is known to cause many runability issues. also check for chaffed wires at sharp edges. also if unit is 08 d800 check hand grip service bulliton to see if your vin applies. Call John @ Pierre's Polaris vith vin # he's always happy to check for bullitins

Premium Features