• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hcr questions

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
so my buddy rides a hcr. he loves it it is stock with a can. ultra q. was riding with a 08 m1000 162, my m7 162, and a 955 custom polaris. his hcr smoked them all the 1000 is moded out air box, pipe, challenger extreme. both are great rides and was just wondering if anyone put a hcr on the dyno. we have rode alot with diffrent sleds 09 m8s and it just smokes them it all cant be just the track. so the question is any dyno numbers, ecu program diffrent from the others?

M
Dec 5, 2007
so my buddy rides a hcr. he loves it it is stock with a can. ultra q. was riding with a 08 m1000 162, my m7 162, and a 955 custom polaris. his hcr smoked them all the 1000 is moded out air box, pipe, challenger extreme. both are great rides and was just wondering if anyone put a hcr on the dyno. we have rode alot with diffrent sleds 09 m8s and it just smokes them it all cant be just the track. so the question is any dyno numbers, ecu program diffrent from the others?

I can beat 09 skidoo summit with a pipe/can,with stock HCR.

Premium Features