• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Headed Back

H
Oct 14, 2009
Appleton Maine
So was a loyal SkiDoo driver for many years. 1993 to 2017 with the new 165 2017 being my last Skidoo sled. The belt issues I had there pushed me over to Polaris. Bought a HCR in 2011 but Cat just wasnt working. Jumped to Polaris in 2018 and have been riding ever since. The sled works, no question about it. Once the learning curve was over, I found myself to be a better rider in all aspects, and Im not ****ting on Skidoo at all. Looks like Skidoo has strived to close the gap with its new Summit Expert. Anyway with all the issues you read about with Polaris, I will be ordering a Skidoo next spring for 2024. Getting older now and its not that important to be the highest in the trees anymore, or the best line for me anymore. Just want my sled when I order it, I want to be able to drop it off and get it fixed if I need too as well. Ill be keeping the Khaos for a back up and will try jumping back and forth, but the stop ride fiasco was just enough to push me over the edge. Try calling a Polaris dealer here in Maine and getting that bulletin done..hahaha What a joke, Im going to ride it til she burns frig it.

I havent had any issues with Polaris, but im not sure that its because im one of the lucky ones? Our Polaris dealers where Im at dont seem to be on the ball, so im coming back. and ordering a 2024 Summit Expert with the nice screen. Unless something drastically happens on the Polaris side. Keep the ride reports coming guys, like to read about how you guys are making out with them.

Premium Features