• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

got smoke by another girl

P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
so was riding today and got spanked by another girl/ women. it was still cool that makes two women that can ride really good. my helmets off to them all the girls that ride good job i love it:D

D
Dec 31, 2007
n. idaho
its really cool to see a woman climbing, boondockin and playing in the powder instead of just siiting or driving down the trail.
its good to see competition from the women
my .02

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Every now & then you run across a good one!

My good one:

AbbyVasquezbootersequenceemail.jpg

IMG_8308.jpg

IrwinAbbyupperdrop.jpg

IrwinAbby1stdropoftheday.jpg

she outrides guys around here on a daily basis!

Cheers to the girls that have a pair!!!

(ok, um, not literally, that's just wrong.)

btw, this is batgirl on the forum

Last edited:
P
Jan 28, 2009
usk
really dont know who she was but she was good. i just bought klim gear this year and it didnt help. backcountry i wasnt looking at her height just the marks she was putting on the hill. also backcountry give her props from me that is awsome

rcr1978

Lifetime Membership
Dec 24, 2007
Spring Creek NV
Backcountry, dude thats awsome you need to get her a pair of tunnel nutz for that sled. There is a guy's wife around here that rides like that but not quite as brave as yours but close. Thumbs up to all women riders learnin how to toss sleds around there is alot of men that even can't do it.

M
Nov 26, 2007
Cranbrook B.C.
My wife has no choice but to able to ride in order to follow me and the guys. Thats how she learned.

heres a couple pics from last season. no good climbing or boondocking pictures never time to get the camera out. but I will get some better pictures this year.

IMG_3665.jpg IMG_3611.jpg

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
yep it is I rode with a hot girl yesterday and I have to say she could ride she is the one on the XP
Picture103.jpg

Picture111.jpg

Premium Features