• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GGB has lowered their pricing

jsledder

Lifetime Membership
Jul 9, 2001
SD
www.outdoorsupplyonline.com
From GGB's website.
Trail Can - most applications will meet SAE J2567 stationary test of 88 db, 4 meters away.

Mountain Can - designed to be used in areas where increased sound levels are not an issue. These cans are loud when you open the throttle. Please use accordingly. Sound level increase over stock (dbA) Idle + 4-6 / Under load + 10-18.

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Here is the GGB Exhaust Trail Can. These are in stock and ready to ship.

The “DEEP” exhaust note is sure to turn heads and in most application meet SAEJ2567 stationary sound test of 88dBA 4 metres away. Designed for riders wanting to enhance the sound of their machine but do not want the aggressive sound of a straight through can. <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Here is the GGB Exhaust Mountain Can. These are in stock and ready to ship.

I wish EVERY manufacture would stop building cans like this. This style can is just so damn loud its stupid. I feel embarrassed just being around guys with sleds this noisy. It only take a couple more lbs of weight to build something thats close to stock noise levels.

The statement that says "designed to be used in areas where increased sound levels are not an issue" is just silly. EVERYWHERE we ride in this country is an area that increased noise is an issue. Its hard enough trying to keep riding areas open with stock sounding sleds. Eric

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
You have to be around the GGB to understand the TWO types of cans-
I understand your concerns- as to why I ride the trail can... it not loud at all and gives off a nice rich tone-

Being a western dealer for GGB for 2 years now- I can safely say that if you want noise ( like we can here in Wyoming- ) GGB has them for that application but "ONLY" when your on the power valves - and the trail friendly can to satisfy the "I want to sound good but not loud"..

Heck We have the best of both worlds-
I ride the trail can and most peeps don't know I have a can -it is just a deep muscle tone- not them ear shattering- glass breaking - cans that give us the bad raps...even at idle.

Eric- Tell you what..

Try one.... if you don't like it I will buy it back from you. No questions asked..doesn't get any better than that!!!

S/C

Last edited:
Premium Features