• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FS - 2003 Mtn Cat 900 162"

F
Aug 17, 2010
K-Town, BC
Its an 03.5 Mtn Cat, arctic cat green in colour. Got a 162x16 camo track which is still in great condition (no missing lugs). CR Racing 162" tunnel. Has D&D twin pipes an can. D&D Clutches. Cold air "snorkel" intake. Wildchild forward mounting post with 3" built in riser (5" above stock post). M series front skis. Boss seat rebranded as CR Racing. Bark busters laying around somewhere Im sure I could find. Stock everything else as far as I can see. Not sure how many miles/kms are on it as the speedo was missing when I got it. In its place is the snorkel. A friend owned it before me and got it serviced at CR Racing as do I when I need things looked at that are above my mechanical skills. (most recently tune-ups, clutch work). Has had the rear rear shock just re-built and new sliders also.

Ive had the sled for 4 seasons now and its been great. Apart from a few minor issues here and there that required cheap repairs the sled has not had to be towed back once that I can think of. Love the power of the big twin and acceleration of the big track, however its just a little too big for my size and I find it hard to manauvre in the tight tree's. Its great for shooting straight up big hill climbs but Ive kinda grown out/scared of the big open faces these days, lol.

Any further questions about the sled let me know.

Looking for $3000 CAD, based in Kelowna, BC.

Can send more pics if interested.

Mtn Cat.jpg IMG_1276.jpg

Premium Features