• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

EzLynk a must have

calltrex

Premium Member
Apr 17, 2013
alberta
have been looking into this agent 3. would be nice to relearn valves but not $600 nice. would be nice to prime oil pump. change gears for speedo. someone said it doesnt work if u have a bikeman tune on ecu

TRS

Life Member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Cody, WY
have been looking into this agent 3. would be nice to relearn valves but not $600 nice. would be nice to prime oil pump. change gears for speedo. someone said it doesnt work if u have a bikeman tune on ecu
You can also use it on your pickup, and much more.
In reality it’s pretty reasonably priced compared to a ruined weekend or trip.
Get your riding buddies to chip in on one. There are 5 units in our group now. That makes a huge statement on its worth.
You can also use my discount code TRS33

T

tb123

Oct 27, 2023
MT
You can also use it on your pickup
What can you do on the automotive side with EzLynk? From my research, you need to be a licensed tuner to access the editor software (as opposed to platforms like HPTuners, etc. where users can edit tables). Is this true? I suppose it would still be valuable as a diagnostic scan tool to read codes, etc.

T

tb123

Oct 27, 2023
MT
Does Auto Agent 3 support oil pump priming as a user feature? Contrary to what EzLynk told me through email, you can't use EzLynk to prime the oil pump on the 850 (at least it does not appear to be supported on my app for the Axys with Auto Agent 2 - earlier posts on this thread also say it's not supported for the Matryx). The EzLynk power-up cable doesn't even power any of the pumps (it only powers the ECU).
Good news, I just received a firmware update that says it supports Polaris oil pump priming. Maybe they read this thread I’m going to try it out this weekend. I believe I’ll need to make a power up harness because theirs does not appear to provide DC power to the pump circuit.

T

tb123

Oct 27, 2023
MT
Good news, I just received a firmware update that says it supports Polaris oil pump priming. Maybe they read this thread I’m going to try it out this weekend. I believe I’ll need to make a power up harness because theirs does not appear to provide DC power to the pump circuit.
It works on my 850! I made a simple power up harness and successfully ran the EzLynk oil pump prime. I was a little upset that they told me it had this feature before it was released, but good on them for adding it now!

EZ-LYNK

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 9, 2019
Can it read and clear codes on a 2019 gmc duramax? If the truck goes into limp due to def issues can you clear it to take it out of limp?
You can read and clear most diagnostic codes on your Duramax. Depending on the issue it might not take it out of limp mode. If there is a hardware issue on the truck it will immediately trigger the code again after you clear it. That issue will have to be resolved separately.

Premium Features