• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cutler or Twisted

B
Aug 4, 2008
If you people would only do your home work twisted has no turbo experience if it was not for ovs and brad story and cpc has no history in the turbo world. You should just look at the ovs/brad story kits to get the real product by the real people that have done the r&d. The rest are just copies that try to keep up.

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
If you people would only do your home work twisted has no turbo experience if it was not for ovs and brad story and cpc has no history in the turbo world. You should just look at the ovs/brad story kits to get the real product by the real people that have done the r&d. The rest are just copies that try to keep up.

LOL ur a funny person!!! u have never had anything good to say ! shain was trained by the best hence brad story ! he was with brad a long time and if that dont count as experiance learning from the best then what would u call it ? i think everyone is getting pi$$y cause shain is kicking everyones A$$ in the 2stroke turbo world right now weather in sales or on the hill ! grow up u spinless punk !and as for r&d shain is the one doing that all the time for his kit ! thats why his works !! trust me i have had the other kit from another company built by a hipower turbo figure and it f@cking sucked till shain fixed it with his ideas ! i see u still dont sign ur name with ur rude tackticks !!!! have a nice day !
mike :D

Last edited:
F
Aug 5, 2001
Utah

they all copy each other.

no 2 kits are exactly alike and no single kit is completely original

The one thing I notice about the OVS/PL people is that they seem to be the pissiest of all of them. That turns me away.

H

hatchers

Nov 26, 2007
North Utah
www.snowestonline.com

Sir,

Its one thing to have bad grammar, but mixing pointless rude behavior with bad grammar will only make your dumba$$ status seem bigger then it is.

First off, almost of the turbo kits use the Garrett and a similar fuel controller. The big difference is the intake pipe and exhaust pipe…where is the hidden science?..show me Mr Wizard cuz I don’t see it

The future of turbo kit sales will be in the hands of those who provide the better customer service and the quality of product will fall behind customer service and word of mouth. And the words coming from my mouth wont speck to highly of folks like your self.

And further more, your childish response will only hurt the future business of OVS…good job turbo kit packager superstar dude, you rock!

good day:beer;

C

cobaltpilot

Nov 26, 2007
BC
Agreed - very well said Hatchers. I had to read that guys msg a couple times and even then it didn't make sense.

S

Snowstar

Aug 22, 2006
Ogden Ut.

Hey thanks AGAIN buddy for promoting Twisted Turbos!!! You cant honestly believe what you are posting can you? You are doing more harm than good by putting OVS's name in your mindless diarrhea of the mouth ramblings. If your so adamant about this then why hide Mr. alter ego. Thanks again, Greg.

J

Jammmin

Dec 3, 2007
Puyallup
LOL ur a funny person!!! u have never had anything good to say ! shain was trained by the best hence brad story ! he was with brad a long time and if that dont count as experiance learning from the best then what would u call it ? i think everyone is getting pi$$y cause shain is kicking everyones A$$ in the 2stroke turbo world right now weather in sales or on the hill ! grow up u spinless punk !and as for r&d shain is the one doing that all the time for his kit ! thats why his works !! trust me i have had the other kit from another company built by a hipower turbo figure and it f@cking sucked till shain fixed it with his ideas ! i see u still dont sign ur name with ur rude tackticks !!!! have a nice day !
mike :D

Well said speeddemon.

Though I do ride an OVS kit - I would recommend a Twisted kit as well. Shain does know his stuff and was more than willing to come to my house and help with the install. Now that says alot, he even opted to ride with me if I wanted to do some fine tunning.
Shain, fixed speeddemons sled with no strings attached - Good products and good people.

:beer;:)
:beer;:beer;:rolleyes:
:beer;:beer;:beer;:D

S

speeddemon

Feb 27, 2006
buckley wa
Whats the "average" life of a turbo 2 stroke before it needs a rebuild?:confused:

well it is good to put a new set of pistons on each seasn ! so while ur down in the summer take ur time and put a fresh set in for good measure ! with the xtra pressure the pistons get weak after a while and is cheap insurance for the next season !!now if u only ride a few hundered miles a season i wouldnt worry about changing them out !
mike:D
ps - thanx jammmin

Last edited:
D

Dano702

Dec 15, 2007
Sin City
how much weight does each of these add to a M8

I can not tell you about the weight diff. , i never weighed it since . I did add a DD Lite , and the light weight front end kit from Cat and a few other things . And the sled feels very light .

The Twisted kit has very few parts , and lots of power . I love mine ,at 9 psi it is so much fun . I have been in very tight tree's boondocking most of the time . The response off the bottom is unreal . I can just blurp the throttle and follow the King Cat, as it is screaming .

Next year i am building a Twisted M 1000 , i am so happy with my 8. Then i will have a sled for the old lady if she wants to go.:D

W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
I too am THRILLED with the service and performance of my Twisted set up on my 1000. If only I had the money to do another one, I would do a pump gas M8 from Shain for when I didn't need to push the 300 hp mark. Power at elevation and less hassle than my previous big blocks has me hooked on boost. Thanks Shain.

N
Oct 21, 2008
I have a Twisted M1000 kit and i love it. I was at the Salt lake show and talked to most all the big names in turbos and went with Shain and could not be happier. Not to say anything bad about others. I can only speak about Shain at Twisted Turbos that is customer service is second to none! If anyone has questions for me feel free to call 6059492802. Kent

S

sledhed88

Dec 13, 2007
Didnt read the whole thread but twisted.. Shain will always answer if something goes wrong whether u bought from him or not. Simply the kit works, ran 8lbs an was beatin ovs on 10, and nytros on 14-15.. Coulda been the set up/rider, just my feild testing, either way once u boost, ur never goin back to N/A!! Goodluck,:beer;:beer;

B

BIG JOHNSON

Dec 3, 2007
Powell, Wy
I elected to go with the CPC kit for my M8 and couldn't be happier. Very neat install, and Dale has been awesome for any questions. Even offered to let me stay at his house. This sled ROCKS and no issues. Just fuel and go. Thanks Dale and CPC, I will be doing business with you in the future.

Yamaha24

Lifetime Membership
Dec 29, 2007
which turbo?

Well here I go,, my .02 This is what I own, CPC m8 turbo this years.. I couldn't say anything more better about Dale Cutler, His tech Jay and the rest of the people at CPC, I have not had a question that they did not answer, sled runs mint love it!!

I also own a 2009 m1000 RKtech porting, head, secondary, speedwerx pipe,
this sled flat out rips love riding it BUT,, This 1000 gets spanked by my m8 race gas turbo,, BUT the 1000 will run with a pump gas turbo,, dare I say that for fear of getting harrassed but it will period.,, although I think the m8 pump gas turbo is way more fun .. I would definetly choose the pump gas m8 over a ported m1000 anyday of the week,,

THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS HERE BASED ON WHAT I RIDE,

About twisted turbos read nothing but excellent things about Shain and his turbos would love to ride one of his m8 kits so I had something to compare my cutler's m8 to,, Because it seems as though a lot of people on this site all have opinions about these kits but WHO here has run both kits that is what I would like to know??

Premium Features