• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

condition update

J

jake432

Sep 25, 2010
Twin Cities, Minnesota
Just rode yesterday in western U.P. and the trail conditions were terrible and you couldn't even find powder and it poured rain after we were done riding so if your thinking about heading up there might want to wait until you hear about a large snowfall.

600HOBandit

Jan 12, 2009
Fremont, WI
JAKE, where r u located? Doodah and I do the majority of our riding in the Twin Lakes area. Forecast looks good through weekend, but sounds like a pile is needed to play!!!?

S
Oct 6, 2010
Weekend Storm Warning for Western end of U.P.

* SNOW ACCUMULATIONS: 3 TO 6 INCHES OF SNOW IS POSSIBLE DURING THE DAY TODAY... WITH ADDITIONAL ACCUMULATIONS AFTER THAT. MORE THAN A FOOT OF SNOW IS POSSIBLE THROUGH THE WEEKEND... WITH SOME LOCATIONS SEEING EVEN GREATER AMOUNTS... PARTICULARLY IN THE HIGHER TERRAIN OF ASHLAND AND IRON COUNTIES ALONG THE GOGEBIC RANGE.

G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
I might head up to ride Sunday, depends on how much they get today and tonight. Probably ride north of Bessemer, let me know if anyone wants to ride off trail with me on Sunday. Only going if they receive some good snow, lets hope it happens!!!

G

GettnUnstuck

Dec 6, 2005
Prior Lake, MN
Off trail update

Off trail sucks up there, no snow to be found. No report on the trails, i unloaded, went into the woods, turned around and went home :face-icon-small-ton

Actually it was one of the best rides i've had in MI in a few years, anywhere from 24-36 inches of soft FLUFFY snow on top of a nice base :face-icon-small-hap Burned up a full tank in 3 hours, was on the throttle a lot.

S

sledfreak89

Apr 30, 2009
Milford, MI
Im heading up on the 21st with the new 1000. Just put the 2011 HCR track on it, it should get right on top of that pesky snow pretty quick! Lol

Hopefully they get some more storms!

-Matt

C

chunkysoup

Sep 23, 2009
Waterloo, WI
Sounds like there is snow and more on the way! Heading up to houghton friday night through sunday... Any info is appreciated.

doodah

Lifetime Membership
Nov 24, 2008
Fremont Wisconsin
Rode yesterday found some pretty decent snow, but alot of it was tracked up or getting to be pretty set up. This weekend was the weekend to go if you were gonna because im sure there isnt going to be much left after this. I have never seen so many trailers full of sleds up there in my life! In all reality they need a good dumping to make it perfect but it is a start!

Premium Features