• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Completely confused about my 07 M1000.

T

tgoodwin

Dec 6, 2007
Blackfoot
Took it up to Island Park last week, rode a few miles on Friday, ran great, Sat. morning I go to start it for our full day ride and had no electrical at all. Normally you pull the cord and you'll get lights on you dash, but nothing. Same thing on Sunday. Pulled it back on my trailer and brought it home. Loaded it up Monday to take to the dealer, pulled it twice and fired right up. No flash codes, normal idle, just like it has always done. Anyone else seen or heard of this? I'm worried if I take it out it might do this somewhere that towing out isn't really an option.

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
Sounds like these are starting to show wiring harness damage some where. Take to the dealer if you have warranty if not strip er down and start tracing wires. This is a sad bunch of crap. Fire the worthless cull that is in charge of quality control and get some new help.

S

snowmobiler

Nov 26, 2001
had a safety switch do that once.heat and wd40 fixed it.also check wires going into the powervalve motor by your left foot.sharp area there that cuts through wires.

Premium Features