• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Clutch recall

kylant

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2011
CA
The 2022 P22's didn't have the same manufacturing issues the 2023's did Few bolt issues but the clutches were not exploding like the 2023's.
i get that, but the 9 is a '23 so is the boost. i would think they would both be recalled. especially with all the updates they are doing to them on the 9s

StuckDownHill

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 7, 2019
Called my dealer as soon as the fix was released. Got a call back the next day saying parts are on order. Great, I thought. Haven’t heard anything for 2 weeks so I just called to see if maybe they are in. Oh no they say, parts are ordered but there are none available. Lol

PSI 800

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 1, 2015
north west british columbia
You would think that by this point that Polaris would send out a half dozen or so clutches to each dealer when the fix is announced just to help aleviate the rush to get ur new clutch. Be Proactive and out fit ur dealers first so that there isnt an order back log. They have a pretty good idea how many affected sleds were sold at each dealer. I have been waiting since the day the fix was released, I took my clutch off and brought it to my dealer on day 1, still on order

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
2022 P85 here.
Dec 1 I will get a new one. Dealer called today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G
Feb 23, 2009
I know most p-85 clutches are on board to get or have been fixed. But have not heard of any p-22 9r get fixed was told mid month by dealer for them to start shipping kits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features