• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can? which one!

D
Nov 28, 2007
hummm so I am about to purchase a can for my 08 8 and I am wondering what particular can is better overall?......the high performance sports can or the slp! I am kinda leaning towards the hps can because its about 4 punds lighter and supposedly make i bit more hp! cheers!

Throttle-Up

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Lethbridge Alberta
www.leekseeker.com
I went with the SLP one for two reasons: SLP has had the 800 engine since spring and they've been able to tune it to the new engine and there is no fuel re-mapping or warranty issues with the SLP can. Just a thought. They're all about the same price.

D
Nov 28, 2007
hummm those are thing to think about!.....I like the fact that Slp has had the 800 motor for set periode of time! also slp is the brand can my dealer sells. for me I really dont wanna screw around with a good thing and plan on leaving my sled stock except a few goodies such as can risers and a gas rack! These sleds are going to be amazing periode! just glad I didnt go with the dooo hahahah! my 11 grand when towards something that will last more than a season. so I believe its worth the wait! thanks and cheers

T
Nov 26, 2007
Southern Idaho
Slp cans sound stupid, they always have. i got one on my 700 drago this year and im sellin it pronto. 75 miles of listenin to that is enough. i'm checkin out some other brands, but will probably have one custom built

R
Sep 1, 2001
Maple Grove, MN
Slp cans sound stupid, they always have. i got one on my 700 drago this year and im sellin it pronto. 75 miles of listenin to that is enough. i'm checkin out some other brands, but will probably have one custom built

Well duh, because it's all about the sound and nothing else!

Dragons don't respond to well to SLP can's only. I have heard this from many people and going off of what we have here on the forums the HPS is the way to go when doing a can only.

Premium Features