• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buyer Protection Agency

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Go ahead.
Tell me the name of the company that exists STRICTLY TO FLEECE THE UNSUSPECTING CONSUMER.

Which snowmobile company would that be Brent??

I PM'd MountainHorse my short list of companies that have done something to earn no repeat business of mine. I'm sure he'd forward that Two page explanation to you if you ask nice. In my 30 years of sledding I have spent damn close to a million dollars on sleds and sled stuff. So I have facts to back my opinions and claims. More than half are your paid advertisers that have pizzed away my repeat business from un-ethical business practices. So when I try to pass on my hard learned expensive lessons and my cautions get deleted to justify your income / existence, it pizzes me off.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Uhmmm, Wheelhouse I almost fell off my chair laughing at your comment! I picture the three of us beside each other freaking out together waving our arms, kicking our feet in the air and doing the bobble head thing with our heads!!
That was funny!

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
holy crap, its....

KD,
DPG
LH

together in a thread freaking out together. Im almost suprised. LOL

And you are opinion less, right? LOL

You have never been screwed over by another business?
You have never dealt with a customer that was consistently an azz?
You conduct all your business in an ethical and honest manner?

You've never participated in a thread that got wrongly closed?

If you answered yes to any or all, then you have a vested interest in what this thread is trying to get thru to Harris Pub.

I would not term it freaking out but to each their own. We are simply voicing our opinions, just like every other post in every other thread.

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Uhmmm, Wheelhouse I almost fell off my chair laughing at your comment! I picture the three of us beside each other freaking out together waving our arms, kicking our feet in the air and doing the bobble head thing with our heads!!
That was funny!
That's honestly what I thought was going on.

LH, you need to chill.

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
That's honestly what I thought was going on.

LH, you need to chill.

I am twice your age and am one of the mellowest guys You'd ever meet. I will listen to your opinion as well as everyone else's, but I'll probably still look at you as a know it all teenager that does not know 1/4 of what you think you do.

LOL

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
You know what I like about snowmobilers young & old ?? We all a got a little rebel in us :face-icon-small-hap

LH, I here Fairbanks got I nice blanket of snow the others day...You get any at your place ?

DPG

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
You know what I like about snowmobilers young & old ?? We all a got a little rebel in us :face-icon-small-hap

LH, I here Fairbanks got I nice blanket of snow the others day...You get any at your place ?

DPG

Yes, we have had snow about 3 times now at sea level in Valdez. It just has not stayed cold enough to stay, but that will happen soon.

Premium Features