• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

best mesh hood (m1000)

C

cobbycat

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 15, 2008
salmon arm, b.c.
gave a small deer a ride down the trail on my hood today!! I want a mesh hood but I don't know what is available. any suggestions?

C

colorado logger

Dec 4, 2007
south fork co
Diamond S

gave a small deer a ride down the trail on my hood today!! I want a mesh hood but I don't know what is available. any suggestions?

Give Scott a call 435-283-4535 leave him a messeage, he will call you back. If you want one of his hoods don't start asking about gauges and windshields and sh!t like that, all you will hear is a click :D

C

cobbycat

ACCOUNT CLOSED
May 15, 2008
salmon arm, b.c.
Give Scott a call 435-283-4535 leave him a messeage, he will call you back. If you want one of his hoods don't start asking about gauges and windshields and sh!t like that, all you will hear is a click :D

don't care about windshield, have a gauge mount for the stering stem as i was planning on a hood already, so that would suite me well. my buddy has a diamond s and I am very impressed with the durability. can you still get them with the intake tract? am planning on a turbo next season but will need it this season.

M

M-niner

Nov 27, 2007
Black Hills, SD
If you are running an aftermarket air box go with an R&M hood. Hinged on the stock setup and fits as good as stock. If your sled won't run on anything but the stock air box, go with a Diamond S with the intake plenum. Fit's like crap, but is light weight and extremely durable. Had both and currently running with a Diamond S.

F

fraidey cat

hood

Diamond S hoods are nice. I think the newer style uses flat bar aluminum instead of round tube...Better to straighten out when you roll..i like mine, just never get out enough.

C

colorado logger

Dec 4, 2007
south fork co
intake

don't care about windshield, have a gauge mount for the stering stem as i was planning on a hood already, so that would suite me well. my buddy has a diamond s and I am very impressed with the durability. can you still get them with the intake tract? am planning on a turbo next season but will need it this season.

I would think you can still get a hood with a plenum. I had the plenum for several years, with stock air box. After my bud had luck with aftermarket air box, I did the same. After a while I cut the intake tract out of the hood.

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
skinz

has anyone ran one or know someone that has one?thanks

Premium Features