• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Bd pump gas turbo install/09 Dragon 163

S

snow-seeker

Nov 26, 2007
Olds Alberta
This is the first Ive heard of this problem. How about sucking up the limiter strap and stiffen up the rear track spring? At 10psi I wouldnt think this would be much of an issue. I hope it pulls hard enought to flip over, that will put a smile on my face. What kind of rails are they using? Are they this long to start with or are they a shorter track lenght? Something to consider I geuss.

They are both running 155's. The sleds are 08's so they straightened the stock rails for last season, both are nwo running CR Racing rails made for 9" wheels. Niether machine is the pump gas turbo so they run more boost and race fuel. The 700 w/15lbs of boost and straight rails can do wheelies on command, and it makes tree riding interesting to say the least. I was talking to one of the owners today, and he wants to switch his to a pump gas set up. Seeing as he is a boondocker more than a hill climber he found the race gas turbo to much like a light switch.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
jr from BD informed me that at 9lbs of boost i can run 50/50 mix of premium to sunocco 112(supreme). i ride 5-9000 ft.... will be trying it out next time out

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Great looking install. I am jealous.

Last edited:
Premium Features