• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

freejay

Feb 24, 2008
So has Cat Care actually admitted to receiving your money? If they have yet you have no warranty then I don't understand at all. Now if Cat Care has never seen anything from you then maybe they should be looking really hard at the dealer...

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
stick buy your dealer and thay will stick buy you and if thay dont find a new dealer.if you go 250 mi to buy a sled to save 500 bucks and then when your sled breaks you want your local dealer to do the work for what cat pays {**** from what I hear] and do your fighting to get it payed.my last 4 yr got new drive bearings and 4 wheels on skid spedo cable.with 1 day left on ext warr for 50 bucks .would I pay for ext warr no but if I get it when buying I wont turn it down and it feels good to hold the flapper to the bars all day and not have to worry for 4 yrs

P
Feb 17, 2009
chiloquin oregon
warranty

sounds like your dealer is the problem. dont no how it is up north but in the states we have laws and goverment agencies to to call. that dealer would make it right or i would be their worst nightmare. they are taking your money and not filing the paperwork sounds like. jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features