• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

96' EXT Powder Special f/s

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
Have an AC 580 Powder Special to get rid of 144"x2" , 8" big wheel kit, newer cat rear susp, green C&A's, 07' bars, new top end with 00 miles, stinger, custom tunnel extension with gas rack and LED light and handmade bumper, hymark roller secondary, etc. etc. Sled is in pretty good shape, one crack in hood, paint flaking off, seat is seperating at factory stitching could be fixed, the normal things for a sled this old. Also enough parts to build another complete sled, as in---2 rear 136 skids, a-arms, seat, motor with crank (minus 1 cyl), carbs, shocks, tunnel, clutches, stators, hood, and way too much other stuff, etc.
Just upgraded the kids sleds to 07' phazers, so no need in having this stuff. Running sled is at my local mechanics shop getting timing and carbs adjusted. Should have pics on monday.
If interested in sled or the parts let me know. $1200.00 takes everything, or lets talk. Thanks.

B

bullfrog123

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 10, 2008
Ashton, Idaho
Pics are here and new price

Here's the pics and would $1000.00 interest anyone for everything I have? If you need any specific pics or info pm me.

Last edited:
C

cbc24

Nov 26, 2007
gp
hm also what kinda condition is the bottem end on it and how many miles was on her

Premium Features