• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

7s Reading 0,0,0,0,0

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Has anyone else experienced their 7S display all of the sudden showing 0 mph, not reading temperature, essentially not reading anything? I have checked after its showed back up online and the miles that I put on when it was showing zero did not show back up in the overall mileage total.

It’s happened to Chadly’s also and it’s usually not on initial start up, but a subsequent start up.

Any ideas?

mjgiandalia

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Aug 28, 2018
Has anyone else experienced their 7S display all of the sudden showing 0 mph, not reading temperature, essentially not reading anything? I have checked after its showed back up online and the miles that I put on when it was showing zero did not show back up in the overall mileage total.

It’s happened to Chadly’s also and it’s usually not on initial start up, but a subsequent start up.

Any ideas?

I had this once. I just turned the key off and on to restart the display and it was back to normal. It did start a new ride tracking though

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
I had this once. I just turned the key off and on to restart the display and it was back to normal. It did start a new ride tracking though
Key off, restart… key off and sit for a few, restart. Still the same, no quick fix. Just works its way out and all the sudden comes back. ??‍♂️

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
Happens to mine quite frequently. Shut the sled and ignition off, unplug wiring harness under the hood for a few seconds, then restart and it's good again.

Super annoying though.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Just was able to get my 7s updated. So, we’ll see if that was a bug that the flash fixed. Hopefully, but doubtful since Chads 9r had the brake reflash done and the opening display is how mine is now and his was doing it too….

Oh well, guess I’ll just have a crazy “low mile” sled?

Solarguy

Premium Member
Jun 23, 2011
NW Montana
Just was able to get my 7s updated. So, we’ll see if that was a bug that the flash fixed. Hopefully, but doubtful since Chads 9r had the brake reflash done and the opening display is how mine is now and his was doing it too….

Oh well, guess I’ll just have a crazy “low mile” sled?
23 models w 7S are problematic for most of us. Group ride works intermittently and requires reboot most days for us or mid ride. We have the current flash and still did not fix the issues. Hopeful Polaris gets a solution cause when working properly the 7S is awesome. Will be hard to imagine riding without a big screen GPS and tracks ever again.

Premium Features