• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2017 Pro RMK 800 155 rear bag and gas can?

Tahoepow

Lifetime Membership
Aug 7, 2012
North shore Lake Tahoe
I just received a BCA mtnpro float pack/vest in the mail yesterday. I already have a 22 float pack, but wanted to try this combo. After getting all the goodies in it. Shovel, probe, BCA radio, avy beacon, whiskey, gloves. It weighed in @ 10lbs. I carry water, tools, ect in tunnel bag.
I was impressed with how comfortable the BCA vest was in the house, while watching a 509 video. Everything was secure including my upper body. The last few seasons I used a POC Spine VPD jacket and float backpack. It was kinda hard to keep track of my beacon, radio, vest, pack, ect. Now all that stuff is connected with the vest/pack combo.
I got a discount with Promotive for the BCA stuff. Promotive offers discounts to EMS, fire fighters, ski patol, ect.
A float pack, helmet and protective vest are the 3 pieces of equipment that can save yourself from a possible burial or injury. IMO avalanche professionals are ranking a float pack equal to a transceiver or shovel when skiing or riding in avy terrain. Its only money right??

Premium Features