• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

200HP Turbo Kit Sale!! BLW kits for Viper

d1100t

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2011
Saskatchewan Canada
Turbo kit

I live about 2 hours away from that dealership.
Push used to work with them before they put out this kit.
I wouldn't buy anything from them!!!
Hard to imagine you'd get the vipec ecu and turbo kit for that price???

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
I live about 2 hours away from that dealership.
Push used to work with them before they put out this kit.
I wouldn't buy anything from them!!!
Hard to imagine you'd get the vipec ecu and turbo kit for that price???

If you could get a legit vipec it's a smokin deal tho! Head bad stories about these guys on 306 rider Union Facebook page

Speed Shop Inc.

Premium Member
Nov 4, 2009
Cannon Falls, MN
www.speedshopinc.com
Are you on glue or know what your selling??
Browns leisure world is an arctic cat dealer in sask, Canada. They do not produce any custom parts whatsoever. The kit is made by black diamond extreme as that is the link you posted for the mfg. I know the blow turbo logo and Browns leisure world are slightly similiar but I'm still astounded you made that connection.

Sure makes this situation look fishy

Sorry, but we don't sniff glue around here.
Maybe you should ask Browns Leisure world where they make them, because they didn't make them here. Astounded we made that connection? Did you bother to look at their website and we who makes it? I guess not.

Nice try though.

roughrider99

Lifetime Membership
Jan 9, 2008
Fernie,BC
Sorry, but we don't sniff glue around here.
Maybe you should ask Browns Leisure world where they make them, because they didn't make them here. Astounded we made that connection? Did you bother to look at their website and we who makes it? I guess not.

Nice try though.

Yes, if you read the rest of the thread You'll see that others noted in fact Browns leisure world apparently "produces" the kit. But fishy on BLW's part as it looks like a copy of push turbos. And the fact a Canadian dealer can put together a kit with viper for that price with the dollar exchange rates and what not for parts, vipec turbo setup should cost north of 6-7k. Got any videos of a BLW kit running?
Also it's doesn't help when your advertising a Browns leisure world turbo kit and post a link to BD extreme whom seems to be the distributor, maybe post BLW's website instead, that's where I was thrown off by your ad

Last edited:

akMcat

Lifetime Membership
Apr 24, 2008
Fort Collins, CO
Yes, if you read the rest of the thread You'll see that others noted in fact Browns leisure world apparently "produces" the kit. But fishy on BLW's part as it looks like a copy of push turbos. And the fact a Canadian dealer can put together a kit with viper for that price with the dollar exchange rates and what not for parts, vipec turbo setup should cost north of 6-7k. Got any videos of a BLW kit running?
Also it's doesn't help when your advertising a Browns leisure world turbo kit and post a link to BD extreme whom seems to be the distributor, maybe post BLW's website instead, that's where I was thrown off by your ad

I don't think they're using a Vipec, Taken from Browns Leisure World website. If your going to argue on the internet, try to explore a little more than just the forums. :face-icon-small-dis
photo6.jpg

Premium Features