• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2009 RMK 800 dragon 163" what you paying

X
Nov 26, 2007
Grand junction
boy, you sound like a 16 year old girl on pms, never said it wasn't a good deal, i was saying it might be to good to be true, and yes if they did it like the insurance companys do, then yes it could make up the differant but then the dealer would have to buy it back from the insurance company and then it might have a salvage title with it. which is not a big deal but it might hurt your resale.

08TNT

Jan 24, 2008
North east, sd
took a look at it today and all it needs is a new set of rails and everything else is good said hed give me a hell of deal like i said so i'm working on getting my tnt sold so i can pick this one up the hood has a few little scratches that should buff out so no big deal

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah
10,600 for the sled....good dealer, will do good job with set-up...got no problems with dealer making a living....takes care of my warranty problems, usually pretty rare....dealer fixes recalls promptly and well.....sleds are always well clutched and mods installed and tuned so i don't have to mess with them....his sleds always run a bit better than "stock".....so what i paid is worth it to me

E

escape2powder

Mar 26, 2004
Montana
10,600 for the sled....good dealer, will do good job with set-up...got no problems with dealer making a living....takes care of my warranty problems, usually pretty rare....dealer fixes recalls promptly and well.....sleds are always well clutched and mods installed and tuned so i don't have to mess with them....his sleds always run a bit better than "stock".....so what i paid is worth it to me

Good post, that's what I'm looking at paying also. I don't mind giving a great dealer the extra cash either. I know them well, and they will take care of me.

Last edited:
S
Dec 15, 2007
Kelowna BC
$12,800 CDN for a snowcheck 09 D800/155 Eazy Start plus 2nd yr engine warranty and $800 in polaris bucks.Dealer is reputable and will take care of me.Also includes a Belt,Plugs and Oil

Premium Features