• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 700 question??

Big D rmk700

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2001
New Ulm, Mn
Pulled my power valves to clean and was wondering if it makes a difference of which one goes where when putting them back in. I believe on my older sleds I could always tell but these look exactly the same.
Thanks Darren

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
Pulled my power valves to clean and was wondering if it makes a difference of which one goes where when putting them back in. I believe on my older sleds I could always tell but these look exactly the same.
Thanks Darren

It would not matter, EXCEPT FOR:
On the housings, the hose fittings leading to the solenoid must be angled towards one another in order to reconnect the 1/4" or 5/16" rubber line.

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
It would not matter, EXCEPT FOR:
On the housings, the hose fittings leading to the solenoid must be angled towards one another in order to reconnect the 1/4" or 5/16" rubber line.

If they are both put in correct side up, If I recall correctly, the hose nubs both point the same direction( Both coming pointing to the pto side of the motor). So it doesn't matter which one goes in which side.

Kraven

Lifetime Membership
Apr 11, 2009
MIDWEST
If they are both put in correct side up, If I recall correctly, the hose nubs both point the same direction( Both coming pointing to the pto side of the motor). So it doesn't matter which one goes in which side.

I stand corrected. Somehow from memory I thought they were "tipped in" towards one another to allow connection to the "TEE"

Premium Features