• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 rmk 700

JmanTehan

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 5, 2014
sisters, Oregon
So i have had my 06 rmk 700 for a few years now, seems to get me around great for what i have used it for. I just recently ordered a 225 spring for the front skid shock and some new spindles to fix the ski geometry problem. I also set my limiter strap as loose as it can go. However it seems like stock ryde fx front suspension is sagging like crazy. By sagging i mean when i jack the front of the sled off of the ground the suspension lifts a good 4 or five inches before bottoming out and lifting the skis. Is this how these shocks are suppose to be? or do they need a rebuild?
I am also contemplating buying different aftermarket shocks completely. Will a after market set of shocks eliminate the sag of the dry weight and increase the front ride hieght?

IDEAS? INPUT?

thanks

Last edited:

JmanTehan

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 5, 2014
sisters, Oregon
Purchased Fox Float 2 for skis, 2011 Spindles, grippers skis, Holz rear skid with fox zero pros, 9" wheels with offset axle, and rider select delete kit.

Hopefully this will begin to solve a couple issues
:)

Premium Features