• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Polaris 900 Dragon Decked out!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
2006 Polaris RMK 166 DRAGON Rolling Chassis!

2006 Polaris 900 RMK ROLLING CHASSIS NO ENGINE

You won't find a cleaner RMK Chassis out there. Period. I have way too much time and money invested in to this sled to even mention. This year I added a bunch of goodies to it here and there... Just sold the ex-900 engine out of it so it now sits as a rolling chassis, great to build off of with your dream engine, or if you have a good motor and a totalled sled... here you go!

Team Lightweight Secondary
20/45 Gearing
Fat boy Frenchy Throttle Cable
Custom one of a kind Billet Front motor mount crossmember
Compfusion Motor mounts

09 Plastics
Cobe Front Bumper
Fabcraft A-Arms
09 Stirrup Vents
09 Console
New Side Panels
XXX Modrod vents
Polaris Gripper Skis
Mountain Machines 9" Bigwheel Kit
Walker Evans shocks
CMX Running Boards
Moose Racing bars
Rox Riser
Powermadd Handguards

I have a brand new 163" track and rails off of a 2010 Sled that I didn't put on this season... those can go with or without the sled I'd like to get an additional $500 out of the setup, I paid over $700 for them earlier this season.- INSTALLED ON SLED ALREADY... IT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE AT NO ADDITIONAL COST!

Please PM me or call me- 406-223-7949 Thanks for looking! -Steel

900xxxvents.jpg 900xxxvents 2.jpg 900 with 09 console.jpg 900 billet motor mount crossmember.jpg

Last edited:
V

vertical6

Feb 9, 2009
Nice sled Steele, good luck with the sale. When you get it sold let me know, I know a guy with a nice turbo sled for you.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
Alright guys, Sold the motor out of my sled so throwing it out there... If anyone wants a decked out chassis to build off of, I will sell it as a rolling chassis! Open to offers!

Steel

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
BTW, The 163" Track and rails are now INSTALLED on the sled, so they go with it. Also included is a CPI can, Lightweight Team Secondary, the billet motor mount crossmember, Asking $2500 for EVERYTHING! Willing to deal, let me know!

S
Dec 2, 2007
509 washington

Sorry its been so long. I am still interested in Your sled. My injection pump on my Dodge just went out so its going to be a bit longer probably end of this month. Hope you still have it then. Thanks matt

Premium Features