• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 needs update

S

skidoozer

Mar 14, 2009
Just got a 07 1000 and need some input on what to do to it. Hasnt had the 09 update done to it yet. Not sure if i should get it done. Would like to get a y pipe and maybe a different pipe if its really gonna make a change. If i pipe it, am i gonna need a fuel controller? Need some info. Dont wanna spend more than 750. Whats the biggest bang for the buck?

T
Oct 14, 2008
i got an 07 m1000 with jaws Y pipe and can , and i have a bigger intake whole were the acordian boot goes on. no fuel controller, runs good , i like the jaws pipes they sound good and they work.

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
if you run a pipe you need a fuel controller DO NOT REFLASH IT!!!!

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
I too have a few tweeks to my '07..........DON'T REFLASH. Get a fuel box and put the power...........(hopefully) in your own hands. Do your research on the available boxes...........and pick your poison.

I love my BD box but the Attitude is a great product and a more simple tune by my understanding.

+......take a few pounds off......(multiple way to do this)........and just enjoy one of the best sleds.......

Premium Features