• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'07 685 Struthers IQ "151, may be willing to trade down.

O

onlyridesrmks

Nov 27, 2007
Southern Colorado
'07 685 Struthers IQ "151 *****SOLD***

***SOLD***
This sled is fully race ported by Jack Struthers personally. It has following:
New top end with 75 miles.
Sled has approx. 1,300 miles
SLP Single with HPS Can
V-Force III's
Race head(I mix in at least 1 gallon of 110 race fuel per tank)
Bored Carbs
Uses Redline Oil Only
19/42 gearing
Fox Floats in front
Holz Spindles
Zero Pro w/ remote res. rear shocks
151 x 2.4 series IV track
151 Modified Holz Suspension
Lots of venting
Skid plate
09 handle bars
Hi-flow intake
Better Boards
Powder Pros
Tether
Underseat Bag
Cover
$6,400
This sled runs REALLY STRONG and is a blast to ride. It is clutched very close to perfect with the help of thefullmonte for mountain riding-boondocking. It pulls hard throughout. BTW Monte, thanks for all your time and help with this. It is by far the funnest sled I have ever rode, with its quick revving engine. If you've never rode a 660-685, you don't know what you are missing. It hold's its own running with 800's. I'll consider trading down to a 700 or 800, preferably newer than '02. I'm putting this out there but I am in no way anxious to sell.. Give me a call and take it for a test drive. NO DISSAPOINTMENTS!!! Southern Colorado
Matt 719-480-0836 or PM me

SANY0888.JPG SANY0891.JPG SANY0894.JPG SANY0890.jpg SANY0919.jpg SANY0920.jpg SANY0922.jpg SANY0924.jpg SANY0925.jpg SANY0926.jpg

Last edited:
C
Dec 2, 2008
grand junction
Trade possibly

Would you be willing to trade for something like this? I live in Fruita. Its an 03 with slp pipe, air horn, v force reeds, left handed throttle, and cat secondary.

GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

O

onlyridesrmks

Nov 27, 2007
Southern Colorado
It also has ice scratchers. I just polished the tunnel too. I can't believe nobody wants a proven dependable sled that rips with all the goodies.

Last edited:
O

onlyridesrmks

Nov 27, 2007
Southern Colorado
willing to lower price for sled with stock Ryde FX shocks instead for $5,700. This sled has less than 1300 miles which is a lot less than comparable sleds on here. The pics don't do this sled justice. It really looks 10x better in person.

O

onlyridesrmks

Nov 27, 2007
Southern Colorado
here are a few more better pics. it's hard to get good pics with a cheap camera, the glare always shows. Anyways, this sled climbs very well for being a 151' track(it does have 2 1/2 inch lugs). You may choose to go longer for what? 3 or 4 good snow days a year? a 155' is only going to give you maybe 1 more lug on the snow, if that. And a 159' will give you maybe 2 more lugs on the snow. Too many people are going with longer tracks to make up for riding ability. Anyways, buying a sled is like buying a computer, there is never a good time to get one. Meaning, you can wait for the latest and greatest, all the time riding old school or not at all, wanting something better. before you know it, you've wasted all season wanting instead of riding. then comes the next year, you wait and wait, and it's gone, and so on. Like a computer, there is always going to be better. But if you don't jump in at some point, you'll never know.

Last edited:
O

onlyridesrmks

Nov 27, 2007
Southern Colorado
yes it is. Now it runs a lot stronger. Jesse didn't have a lot of time to tune. I spent a lot of last year trying this and that, and now it rips all the way through. Don't get me wrong, when I bought it, it ran strong but couldn't get the rpms above 8,150 on the trail. It would spike up to 8,400 to 8,500 then drop down to 8150. now it gets 8,250-8,300 rpms, with the same helix and more weight.

Last edited:
O

onlyridesrmks

Nov 27, 2007
Southern Colorado
ttt new price $5,950
sled also comes with a spare 115 belt, a gallon of redline oil, a couple of gallons of av fuel and the pump for the floats.

Last edited:
Premium Features