• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 900 rmk set up

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
Thank you much guido. I sent payment.

I searched a few places and all i could find were cables measured by overall length but the rsi look to be ones i'm gonna get.

Thank you for all your help!

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
well I'm back at it again! I looking at some options for a new track as mine has thrown a lug and a half so far and will prolly throw a few more by the end of the season so I'm preparing for next season.

I have tried searching but it turns out almost every post has track in it somewhere.

I have the 151 now and would like to stay close to that. whats the best crossover for powder and hardpack? I love to ride powder but I usually have to ride a ways between spots on hard windblown snow or trail and the oem i have now has been ok for pow but is kinda worn so idk but it loves to spin on the trail and hardpack.

i've been a little long winded lol but thanks in advance

Last edited:

Luvinit

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Sask,Canada
I.ve been using a 2.5 extreme track on my 900 151 for a few years now. Works great in harder snow, very tough track. I had to change to 3 inch drivers - I think 7 tooth.

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
Well I have a few more questions and dont wanna start a new thread.

I know people have adapted the skinz seat post to the 900s by removing the storage units and somehow bolting it all up. Has anyone tried using a raw seat? I like the all black look better than the funky red strip. Or maybe using the console on the raw chassis to clean everything up when I get rid of the rider select and add switches

I bought a set of pro taper bars and am looking to clean up the bars by relocating all the switch to the dash similar to the new dragons. I have a pretty good idea of what I need for this but any tips or suggestions would be helpful.

I will try and get some decent pictures of all this as it progresses to help others in the future.

Thanks, Erick

Last edited:
Premium Features