• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Arctic Cat M8 Speedwerx

G

GangGreen

Jul 3, 2001
Layton utah
This is a 2006 Arctic Cat M 800. It is the best sled you will ever own. It was a Factory hill climb sled that was hardly used. It did take 3rd place at Jackson Hole Hill climbs in the 1000 improved class, and did very well all year. I have owned it since 2006 and have never had 1 problem with the sled (did replace the spider in clutch). This snowmobile has everything you need on it already.
$6000
It has the Speedwerx 800 motor,
Twin race pipes,
Welded and balanced crank,
Ported and polished,
Speedwerx heads,
V-force reeds,
Sno-pro air box,
Snow pro front air bra,
Side air vents,
Shock tower vents,
2 wheel kit on rear,
Ecu programmed from factory for engine (no box needed),
Wider front A- arms and shocks,
2009 HCR skis,
Handle bar riser,
Boss seat (the good one, not the real soft one)
Snow eliminators,
Holtz front arm relocate,
Oil eliminator,
Newer 153 camoplast track, "ported"
BD rear bumper kit, and led light
New 10” 1/4 secondary clutch,
bmp tortional sec. spring,
Cutlers adjustable weights in prim. Clutch,
The clutch is exactly on,
No cracks in hood,
Probably more that I have missed,

This is the best sled I have ever owned by far. I wont say that there is not a snowmobile that will beat it, But unless it is a turbo there is not much than can climb like it. I hate to get rid of it ,but I bought a new one just like it. I hope it will be as good as this one was to me.

Last edited:
T

tne4

Banned
Jan 16, 2008
I have a few questions about the sled. 605-553-2348
Thanks

G
Jan 17, 2009
ogden
ive seen this thing go and ive never seen another 800 or 1000 beat it! not to mention the reliability and it looks like its off the show room floor! ive never seen anything like it. im jealous for whoever gets it cause for those who know what it is its a real gem!

G

GangGreen

Jul 3, 2001
Layton utah
Come on. some one needs this sled, I'ts like new. under 900 miles. lots of lookers but no cash yet, come and look (and buy), you wont be disapointed.:D

Premium Features