• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Snow Flap, Custom or IQR????

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
So I have been looking for a longer/custom snow flap for quite a while now. Last year I found that Polaris made a longer one for the IQR's about 2002 ro 2004 ish. Well I tried to order a couple and unfortuantely they dont make it anymore, which is ridiculous. I understand its kind of a small deal but it must be the soft spot in me that feels bad for the guys that always are behind me, mainly the Doo guys, haha. Anyhow Im hoping someone knows of somebody that is making custom or high quality, semi-stiff longer snow flaps. Here is a picture of the snow flap that I am talking about, sorry for the poor picture I had to crop it off a picture of an IQR that I had on my computer so we didnt quite get the whole thing. Someone help, please

Last edited:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
hey buddy.
sorry to see your having troubles..i talked to bryan from www.xxxmodrods.com the other day and he has some "tunnel nutz" flaps and he may be able to help you out with a custom..he is a good guy and willing to help out alot..give him a shout and see..or buy the ones he makes. they are long as hell..

good luck..

D

dub

Mar 15, 2004
Moxee WA
Van-Am makes long snow flaps

I make those for VE, they are actually not RMSHA legal as they are a bit thin. They do serve their purpose very well, they do keep the snow tucked in the tunnel which keeps it cool. I have looked for thicker mat'l but no luck to find the exact compund I needed with the white backing.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I run a special belting that has a PVC coating on it that when in the cold temps gets fairly rigid, enough to keep it from getting sucked up in the track but its still plyable, plus its tough and very light! 16" wide, works perfect!

Premium Features