• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

walker evans front shock valving

S
Dec 13, 2007
I just bought a set of 07 IQ clicker front shocks. They are going on a rev and they are super stiff. More like ungodly stiff and I see they are using a digressive piston. Anyone have experience with these shocks? I'm going to play around with them tonight and see how close I can get them to what I'm looking for. Also looking for a source to buy body's,pistons,remote resi's for these shocks. Thanks

S

sortastock

May 26, 2003
De Pere, WI
Hey, maybe I can help you out. You're right, they are rediculously stiff for any sled. I'm not sure how I would valve them differently for a rev, but I do a lot of revalves for riders putting the IQ's on the on the trails, and would think that that should be a good base set up to start with.

email me and I can give you some recommendations for a valve stack. I can also hook you up with body's, pistons, etc.. and might even have some used valves you can use for tuning if you'd like.

kyle@avidsuspensions.com

Premium Features