• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

thinking of geting rid of my 05 iqr

C
Jan 18, 2009
i am thinking of geting rid of my 05 iqr to update to an 09 and need to get rid of the 05 first and i am looking at 3800$ for it its still in full race mode 440 high comp head and 06 reeds and also power mad hand gaurds also has rash on right fender and one small crack in hood by the hinge and its small maybe 1/8" it has ca pro razors the rash was not from me but the previous owner still blue plastics and white hood and it has 08 spindles runs good and also comes with like 5 1104 belts and 190-240 main jets and only amsoil since i have had it and sled is located in illinois and clean bill of sale

I
Nov 28, 2007
Sounds high for a '05
If Polaris goes to the new RUSH chasis for sno-x next year the price on the IQ's is going to drop considerably I would think
Dump it

R
Nov 14, 2008
polaris is not goin to go to the rush next year there is only one model of the rush and only one choice of motor the cleanfire 600ho, they are still goin to have the RAW chassie to

Premium Features