• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

My M series 153" 2.6 80 duro review

M
Sep 18, 2009
Puyallup, WA
ive got a '10 M8, 162, and i put on the 2.6 80 duro the other weekend. got out this past weekend and what a difference. first was the fact the front end was always in the air. second i noticed that it wanted to climb! i'm still in the R&D phase as i want to get some more rides on it, in different snow conditions and different riding areas, before i can really say "it was a good decision". buuut, i'm kinda leaning that way anyway :)

one question i do have is, did anyone gear lower when putting the 2.6 on? if so how did you like it afterward?

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Nope no block under it. I'm going to try some suspension adjustments next time out. If they don't help going 162.

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
Yes my paddles are and i have the 85 duro.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Nope no block under it. I'm going to try some suspension adjustments next time out. If they don't help going 162.

Yes my paddles are and i have the 85 duro.

During the off season you want to store your sled with the track off the ground as this should help. Also, it really doesn't take much to put a 2x4 under the track when you get done riding.

Frostbite

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2007
Eastern Washington
I turned the adjustment ring on my front track zero pro down a bit (less threads showing) to try to keep the front of the sled from coming over. Guess what, it worked! I climbed a steep hill last weekend and just knew I was going to have problems but, the front end only came up so far and stopped. I was happy.

F
Mar 19, 2010
North Dakota
I turned the adjustment ring on my front track zero pro down a bit (less threads showing) to try to keep the front of the sled from coming over. Guess what, it worked! I climbed a steep hill last weekend and just knew I was going to have problems but, the front end only came up so far and stopped. I was happy.
How many threads showing and how much inthe rear? Thanks

Premium Features