• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Front Dump Can on 05 King Cat EFI

P

ProKlim

Dec 10, 2007
North Dakota
I have an 05 king cat efi and I am looking at putting a front dump can on. I have read that a couple guys on here have put m1000 cans on and was wondering if anyone has any pics or info on doing this. Also, can a guy make an M8 can work to or would the can for the m1000 be better off. I was also looking into maybe a jaws front dump but if I could find a good used one for cheaper, I would like to go that route. So does anyone have any pics or info on making one fit??
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Trent

K

knuts82

Dec 12, 2007
Bismarck ND
Just cut your speedwerx pipe at the weld after the expansion chamber and rotate it so your thing can dumps out the front and make a new mount for it simple to do. By the way my front dump I made for my twins works F-In great. good luck...

K

knuts82

Dec 12, 2007
Bismarck ND
I bought the 06kk deflector and then mounted the can and added tubing to line up with the hole. Mine turned out great I cut the turndown off a stock m7 can and welded it on for the exit worked great and looks better than any stock one ive seen.

Premium Features