• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wtf

what has it come to where somebody comes to your front yard and steals your gas cans off your sled on the back of your pick up ps you forgot the rails for the mountain addiction setup ps enjoy you your new cans sheetheads

This stuff is making me sick. Someone stole the right head-light, both blinkers, and and a piece of the grill off my roomates truck while it was in parking lot here on campus. Its pathetic

probably was the same faggot that stole the grille off my truck. Theres a lot of sh!tty people out there that think they have the right to just take what you worked to pay for.:mad:

No need for dope rails when your stealing gas for a sled that was probably stolen also. Time for the 3 strike rule

X10 We could put them out on the tundra in tents and feed them peanut butter sandwiches just like Joe Arpaio does in Arizona.

yep

Someone got in the wifes truck and stole, trailer brake controller, gum, sunglasses, and even tried to steal the car seat!! I take the time everynight to tape razors to all the door handles, and then take them off every morning.

I do have a buddy that has actually taped razor blades to his cd deck in his truck after it was broken into twice. Unfortunately no one has tried to get his new one.

Someone got in the wifes truck and stole, trailer brake controller, gum, sunglasses, and even tried to steal the car seat!! I take the time everynight to tape razors to all the door handles, and then take them off every morning.

Any self respecting theif wears gloves.. duh!;)

We shouldnt have too do little booby traps to OUR own property to try and prevent things from getting stolen and its becoming more and more aparent that we need to keep a watch on even the smallest of things (gum and carseats!!)

The three strike rule would work, or maybe even a 2 strike rule. They dont learn from their dumb decisions if all they get is cuff'd and pay some fine, or we pay for em to sit in jail or prison. a 2 strike rule that puts em out at strike 2, i would go with anything along the lines of the death penalty. Ya ya its harsh and what not (if theres an sissys in here) but in the case of outt right murder or burglary and the thiefs caught red handed then why not say "Oh and instead of letting you walk were gonna put you and your dumb homies too sleep.." i doubt they would be near as hardcore as they were when they came in. Its money smart for tax payers, no over crowded jails, no dumb f**** on the streets and generally a better place too live. This would never work but hey, i like how it sounds. Id like to be able to just leave things in my yard like we should be able too, or have a nice sound system or even billet grille:beer;

darwins theory tries too work soo hard everytime a crook gets caught, why does our system try so hard to keep em on the streets?? Guess it gives cops something too do

This was such a frickin rant.. i want my subs n amps back..

Last edited:
Premium Features

Back