• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wtf is wrong with our weather

P
Jan 8, 2008
aK
Didn't anyone tell you about weather forecasts in AK? If you want to know what the weather is or is going to be, stick your head out the window every morning. :D

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Didn't anyone tell you about weather forecasts in AK? If you want to know what the weather is or is going to be, stick your head out the window every morning. :D

Yep, they told me that but I didn't believe it until we were here for about a month. Stupid chechakoo hugh?

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
Couple inches here in the valley.. I bet Hatchers got blasted last night. :D A friend bought a Doo in questionable mechanical shape so we are headed out to Big Lake to run some trails in case of critical failure.. Easier to tow on the flatlands if something happens...

D

DVarmit

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 11, 2008
Alaska
DVarmit, looked out the window lately? :D

Nothing here.. looking out the window at Baldy... We just got back from the willow side of Hatchers.. road back to the last chance coffee shop. It well, sucked on top behind the hotel.. Heading more toward hatchers was a little bit better but still hard packed with about 8" of powder.. we need a 3 foot dump..

Reactions: Puff_N_AK
Premium Features